Measure ingredients precisely. Make it easy to follow the recipe!
- HIGH PRECISION SPOON ELECTRONIC SCALE:
Utilizes a high precision sensor system, overload indication, the max weight measuring up to 500g, accurately in increments of 0.1g. An accurate scale can make your meal more delicious.
- 4 DIFFERENT UNITS:
MODE function allows you to switch among different units. Unit of measurement: g, oz, gn, hold function will lock or unlock the weight readout.
- WITH TARE FUNCTION:
Lower battery, overload indication. Auto shutoff saves battery life. Easy to navigate
- WIDE APPLICATION:
Practical tools to measure the weight of flour, milk powder, butter, cream, edible oil, weigh both solid and liquid ingredients.
- Easy to clean, easy to store
- Having a spoon scale for your kitchen is one of the most practical tools for foodies, dieters, and home cooks. Widely used in lab, industry as well.
Product name: High-precision weighing spoon
Screen: LED display
Weighing range: 0.5g-500g
Battery: 1 x CR2032 button battery(Not included)
Power off time: over 2 minutes after no operation
1.There is a precise scale inside the measuring spoon, which can be used to measure various liquid and powder baking ingredients such as flour, powdered sugar, syrup, cocoa powder, milk, egg liquid and so on.
2. High precision, convenient and easy use process, detachable, convenient for cleaning and storage.
3.Large LCD screen display makes it easier to read data, switch to become adaptable to different situations, long press the power button, short press the tare function, closed the value after weighing, and avoid repeated weighing.
1 X High-precision weighing spoon (batteries not included).
1. since it is a manual measurement, please allow an error of 1 ~ 2mm, thank you.
2. Due to the difference of different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the product. Please allow a little color difference.
⚡️Stock sells fast - get yours today!
Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.Please consider the transportation methods and unexpected situations that may affect the delivery time.